Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Adventure!

I'm off to Phoenix, Arizona tomorrow. Its so wonderful of St Louis to send me off in snow and likely welcome me back with flurries as well. Its just jealous that it will be 70 degrees in Arizona. I'm off to visit a friend of more than 25 years that I haven't seen in 10 (good thing Mother Nature likes us the way we've looked the past 20 years, I don't think we look any different!). We'll do some hiking in the desert and mountains (maybe even make a run to the Grand Canyon) and I promise to take lots of photos. I'll post if I have time, otherwise I'll give you a retrospect of the trip when I get back. I am really excited, it should be a lot of fun. Nothing like a little get away, only two weeks after winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!