Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

House Pouch

So here it is, the second project from the Zakka Style book.

The front:

The back:


Floyd, the guard and helper.

"You aren't getting any of this fabric until I get some catnip!"

I like that my house pouch looks less like a house than the origional. 
I just couldn't do all the goopy lace and buttons.
Just not me.

Onward. Next is a cute little pincushion. 
Now, I don't have anything against pin cushions, 
but honestly, 
how many pincushions can one person have before 
you say Uncle??
Hmmm, maybe I'll fill it with catnip and use it as a decoy to gain access to my stash again.


1 comment:

  1. I'm in total agreement about the pincushion. I love your pieced house. I enjoyed the frilly house pouch because I have that kind of stuff left over from other projects but it's not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!