Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

*sigh* (that'e the sound of happiness)

The worst of it is over.
I have a truely functional kitchen again.

After living like this for a week:
Yep, the washer, dryer, and freezer were in my living room.
But no more!
Everything is in its proper place and
I have a more than functioning kitchen.
A good friend's husband came and laid my gorgeous new floor.


Isn't it pretty??!!!!
Here's what the kitchen looks like now.

Obviously I still need to tile the backsplash, hang the vent hood, and put in
new ceiling lighting, but at least now I have a functioning kitchen.

I celebrated by eating dinner in my kitchen last night, a first in three months.
Today I celebrated by baking these gorgeous beauties:
Nothing better than fresh baked bread.

I have started getting back to sewing a bit too.
My sister requested a lanyard for her work ID
and a wristlet for going out.

I'm a good sister.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good sister! And, I love,love, love, your new kitchen! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!