Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Progress...???

I spent a lovely day outside yesterday...
inside.
I met up with my monthly sewing group and made a tiny bit of progress on my
WOW.

I was convinced by my friends to alter my WOW list to include a quilt
I started, hmmm, must be at least 7 or 8 years ago.

I was sure it needed borders of some kind.
Which is why I set it aside for so long.
I had these left over diamonds from the piecing that I thought should be
added as a partial border on two or three sides.
But I never made the borders.
So I worked on them yesterday instead of enjoying the 64 degree weather.
And now... I'm not so sure.

I may just add the "borders" to the back.
I feel like I'm back to square one,
 with a little less scrap.

I'll keep you updated on the progress.
Or lack there of.

Enjoy the last week of February, and the return to winter.
Darn groundhog. 

4 comments:

  1. Air Krete dries to a rigid foam rolex datejust replica, trapping its many millions of air bubbles inside. Done right, it also keeps unwanted temperatures out while keeping the climate you want inside swiss replica watches. Just ask Al Gore, the Audubon Society and the Biosphere II preserve -- they've all used Air Krete replica watches uk in construction projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such an inspirational story to share...

      Best Christmas Gifts 2015
      Luxury Christmas Baskets

      Gift buying should never be overwhelming!
      hugs,
      B

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your blog is supper amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decided to stop reading this blog. I've been checking back on it, but it doesn't change. Perhaps the author gave up on it. Does anyone know?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!