Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Riley Blake Challenge Finished!

So here it is in all its glory,
my finished Riley Blake Challenge.


Here's a decent shot showing the quilting: wavy lines with whirls and a river of pebbles flowing from near one corner to near the other.


There were some amazing quilts the others in my guild made.
I'm so glad I found such an amazingly talented group of quilters to spend time with and be inspired by.
Bring on the next challenge!

(Now if I could only improve my photography skills)

1 comment:

  1. These nations were busy during replica wathces the assembly, signing the Treaty of the Meter and setting up the International Bureau of Weights and Measures, an International Committee for Weights gucci replica and Measures to run the bureau and the General Conference on Weights and Measures to consider and adopt changes. The treaty also directed that a lab be maintained in S by Paris, to house international metric standards and allowed for these standards to be distributed to each ratifying nation. received its copies chanel replica of the International Prototype Metre and the International Prototype Kilogram in 1890.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!