Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Zakka Style Sew Along


So that really cute book that came out in December by Rashida Coleman-Hale called Zakka Style?


Well, there's going to be a sew along on Flikr with various fabulous bloggers taking one project a week. Needless to say, I don't come anywhere close to the talent these ladies have in their pinkie fingers, but I thought I would challenge myself to follow along.

The sew along starts Monday, April 2, with the first project in the book and will continue through Monday, September 10, with a new project introduced each Monday.
Each blogger will sew a different project and will be sharing their finished project and inspiration with you. Here's the line up of who's who and who's doing what:
You should really pick up a copy of the book to participate. It's available from Amazon and many other booksellers! My local library has it (wahoo for local libraries!), but there is quite a reserve list and, of course, you will need the book for the whole summer to follow along.
We will see how good I am about staying caught up and posting my weekly projects. It doesn't look like any project will take more than an afternoon or evening to complete, its just finding those afernoons and evenings!
Let me know your thoughts... are you going to take up the challenge and participate or watch from the sidelines?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!