Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yummy Fabrics!

So here's what I found on my quilt shop hopping halfway across the country:
(I took photos of the shops, but we all know you want to see the fabric first)
First, found this great book on modern quilting at Sarah's Fabrics.
Looks like modern quilters are starting to quilt outside the box and move on from just straight line quilting. Yay!!! 

Then I found this HUGE selection of Kaffe Fassett Shot Cottons.
I could not resist the allure of the weft and weave.
I had to have them.


And, well, I needed some more Kaffe to add to my small collection.


Just a fun mix of fabrics I loved: Echo, Chevrons, and some Amy Butler.


Off to Lincoln to Calico House where I know I can always find
great black and whites. Yes, I bought more Chevron.
This time I went for the full yard.


I also picked up this cute charm pack from moda.
I couldn't resist the scissors.


Took a drive today and visited the presidents at Mount Rushmore.

Then checked out the Crazy Horse Memorial.


Just to give you an idea of scale, Crazy Horse's horse's (say that three times fast!)
nostril will be 50 feet deep and 80 feet high.
That's one big boogie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!