Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day Two

Is it really only Day Two? I feel like I have driven for a week already. Got up and snapped a pic of my accommodations. Really a very cute, quiet, and comfortable stay.

I headed out early to see a bit more of the Badlands in daylight and had breakfast with another couple of  tourists in the park.



Then a quick stop at Wall Drug and I was on my way.

I made it to East Glacier with daylight to spare.  But I am exhaused. Here's a pic of tonight's accommodations (I was going to stay at a hostel, but it was full and this wasn't). Tomorrow I think I will head to St Mary's and the main entrance to the park. There are several hikes I want to do on this side of the park. Saturday might be the West side of the park, hopefully it won't really rain.  Oh, and we're getting 3 inches of snow tonight. I think its 95 degrees in Saint Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!