Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Missoula, really

Thirteen years. Thats when I retire. And sell the house and move. Maybe to Missoula.  Even though its raining here for the 7th day in a row. Neat little town/city. Great hiking all around the city with 5 major valleys and rivers. I'd like to see it in the winter. I like college towns, it seems to add something to the atmosphere. And you can't beat a town with more than 4 microbrewers of pretty darn good beer. There's even a winery, although I didn't get to check it out. Guess I would have to learn to hunt whitetail deer (way too many of them here) and get a serious bike butt going on. I could see myself working part time at the brewery to pay for health insurance and hiking and biking my retirement away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!